VIXEN, TRADITIONAL, BRAID-LESS, BEADED, NET, FUSION, CROCHET, WEAVE CAP, LACE FRONTAL, BLEND IN, ALL TYPES OF BRAIDING
5 Benefits of Using Crochet Braids as Opposed to Some Other Type of Weave:
1. Unlike most weave hair styles, crochet braids do not apply any (or very little) stress to your hair underneath. Therefore, the risk of damage to your actual hair underneath or worse yet the roots of your hair, is minimal. This is a great benefit of crochet braids. Since the synthetic braiding hair is pulled underneath the braid, the weight of the synthetic hair is basically distributed over the entire braid. The synthetic hair is also tied in rather than sewn in, so less stress is applied this way.
2. Another benefit is since the synthetic hair is tied onto your cornrowed hair with crochet braids, your scalp is less exposed, so you can care for it and the hair underneath. You are free to massage, cleanse, condition, and oil your scalp and hair as needed.
3. A third benefit of crochet braids is since you are using synthetic hair, this style is relatively inexpensive to do.
4. Benefit four of using crochet braids (crochet weave) is another very great one. They allow your hair to rest from the manipulation of daily styling while it grows during your long-term.
5. And finally benefit, because of the curly nature of the hair used, people think the crochet braids (synthetic hair) are actually their real hair!