VIXEN, TRADITIONAL, BRAID-LESS, BEADED, NET, FUSION, CROCHET, WEAVE CAP, LACE FRONTAL, BLEND IN, ALL TYPES OF BRAIDING
1. Spend more for good quality hair Cheap synthetic hair extensions damage your natural hair and can cause scalp irritation. Be alert for human hair extensions which are mixed in with synthetic hair and animal hair like Yaks or horses "CHINA". (It is true, this happens). Make sure you check the hair thoroughly as well as making sure you wash it before use to ensure that there are no insects hiding in the wefts that can damage or irritate your natural hair follicles. Also stay away from asain beauty supply stores, some of them sell knock off brands which is a blend of human, you cant tell the difference until you wear it for a couple weeks. Hair that cost up to $40 a pack is most likely a blend "Come on now do you really think your getting 100% human hair for $29.99?"
2. Stay the hell away from bonded weaves Bonded weaves use bonding glue to attach the extensions to your scalp. Bonding suffocates the scalp and causes breakage from the roots as the natural hair can't breathe.
3. Change it up Weaves should only be worn for 4-8 weeks at a time as your scalp needs to breathe! Wearing the same weave style for more than this time period without washing can lead to unsanitary conditions that can also lead to hair loss.
4. Care for your natural hair It's important to deep condition "SULFATE FREE" natural hair before attaching a weave and to look after your natural hair, as traction alopecia can be developed from neglect. It's almost impossible to have an Afro hair transplant because of the way afro hair grows; CURLY.
5. Don't forget your scalp Wrap up with a silk scarf before bed, sports or any activity that would cause sweat and be sure to wash and blow-dry if there is excessive sweat. Also treat you natural hair to deep conditioners and scalp treatments as much as you can and let your scalp breathe from time to time.
Exotic Hair Creationz Youtube Subscribe
THIS IS OUR NEW WEAVE PACKAGE DEAL! TAKE ADVANTAGE!!